German DAX up marginally. Francis CAC and UK FTSE 100 down marginally.
The European shares are ending the day with mixed results. The provisional closes are showing:
- German DAX, +0.2%
- France's CAC, -0.2%
- UK FTSE 100, -0.2%
- Spain's Ibex, +0.2%
- Italy's FTSE MIB, +0.15%
In the European debt market, the benchmark 10 year yields are all trading to the downside. Italy is leading the way with a decline -6.4 basis points. France's 10 year is down – -3.8 basis points.
- Gold has moved back to the upside in reaction to lower yields. The price is currently up around $11 at $1892.08. The high price reached $1896.11.
- Spot silver is up $0.11 or 0.42% $27.88
- WTI crude oil futures are up seven cents or 0.11% at $66.12
- bitcoin is trading down around $900 -2.27% at $38,130. That is up from the low of $36,481.26. The high price stay below the $40,000 level at $39,878.51
In the US stock market, the NASDAQ is back to unchanged after dipping on the Amazon news.
- S&P index -3 points or -0.07% 4194.08
- NASDAQ +2.47 points or 0.02% at 13663.80
- Dow -16 points or -0.04% at 34377.10
In the US debt market, yields are lower with the 10 year yield is down -2.6 basis point