France's CAC, and UK FTSE 100 close higher
The major European indices and the day with mixed results in an up and down session
The provisional closes are showing:
- German DAX, -0.2%. The intraday high reached +0.32%. The low was at -0.27%
- France's CAC, +0.2%. The intraday high reached +0.47%. The low was at -0.04%
- UK FTSE 100 +0.4%. The intraday high reached 0.63%. The low was at -0.05%
- Spain's Ibex, -0.1%. The intraday high reached +0.45%. The low extended to -0.58%
- Italy's FTSE MIB, -0.1%. The intraday high reached +0.39%. The low extended to -0.48%
In other markets as European/London traders look to exit:
- SPot gold is down $-7.20 or -0.38% at $1892.
- Spot silver is down $0.26 or -0.96% at $27.62.
- WTI crude oil futures are up $0.44 or 0.64% at $69.67. The high price has extended to $69.81. Recall from yesterday the high peaked at $70 even and found willing sellers. The price today is off it's lows at $68.47
- Bitcoin is trading down $1760 or minus 08.0 percent at $31,730.