Is that the dollar higher?
The pattern of late has been lower dollar/higher stocks.
The dollar continues its move to the upside today, its Friday, its month end. The earnings fears are gone mostly at least for most of the high flyers. The coronavirus bill is an impasse.
So why not go the other way in the indices?
The snapshot of the markets currently shows:
- S&P index -21.6 points or -0.67% at 3224.76
- NASDAQ index -14 points or -0.13% at 10572.30
- Dow he is down 275 points or -1.04% at 26039
How are the Big 4 from yesterday doing?
- Apple, up $23.62 or 6.14% at $408.38
- Amazon is up $102 or 3.36% at 3154.41
- Facebook is up $17.402 or 7.42%
- Google is under increasing pressure. It is currently down $78 or -5.08% at $1460.18
About Microsoft Netflix, and Tesla?
- Microsoft trade at $200.31 that’s down $3.59 or 1.76%
- Netflix is up $1.04 or 0.21% at $486.84
- Tesla is down $47.67 or -3.2% at $1439.82