Preliminary estimate came in at 62.6
- Markit manufacturing PMI (final) 62.1 versus 62.6 preliminary. Although lower than the preliminary, the 62.1 level is still tied for the highest level since the start of the series in May 2007 (last month the index was also at 62.1)
- May reading came in at 62.1
- Final output index for June comes in at 58.9 versus flash reading of 59.2. May was at 59.6
- Final input prices index came in at 82.8 versus flash reading of 83.8. May input prices was at 78.1.
- The upturn was supported by further marked expansions in
output and new orders, but supply chain disruptions worsened and
weighed on production capacity.
- Vendor performance deteriorated
to the greatest extent on record. Input costs meanwhile showed the
largest jump on record, feeding through to another record rise in
factory selling prices
Touch / Click anywhere to close